HHS Interim Assistance and Eligibility Letters allow foreign national minors who may have or have experienced human trafficking, and meet certain eligibility rules, to apply for the same benefits and services as refugees. If when working with a foreign national minor (non-US citizen/legal permanent resident and currently under 18) there are concerns that they may have experienced forced labor or commercial sex at any point in their life, this video will explain how to submit a request for assistance through the Shepherd Case Management System. Webinar Recording

How to Apply for an Eligibility Letter for Foreign National Minors Who Experienced Human Trafficking