HT-RADAR LinkedIn Group
The Human Trafficking Research and Data Advisory Roundtable (HT-RADAR) group is a data-driven space for researchers and practitioners working within anti human trafficking in the United States to share articles, reports, conferences, and webinars that can inform best practices, problems, and solutions in the field. HT-RADAR encourages educated conversations where professionals can learn from and influence their day-to-day work.
Group Guidelines for Etiquette and Expectations
- The purpose of the HT-RADAR LinkedIn Group is to encourage conversations about research on human trafficking.
- Posts should focus on sharing research, reports, practices, job postings, conferences, training, best practices, and helpful information for other researchers and professionals working within the anti human trafficking sector. While we recognize the value of learning about different anti-trafficking efforts, please refrain from posting messages where the primary focus is to benefit a particular organization or individual (i.e. fundraisers, personal memoirs, and non-human trafficking-related research).
- Be respectful and considerate of your colleagues in your postings. The group is meant to share information. Though we do encourage and hope for discussion, please refrain from creating inflammatory arguments. If you disagree or become upset with someone, reply to that person directly and only when appropriate. This is a professional information-sharing group, please handle disagreements in a professional manner.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, and offensive language will be removed from the HT-RADAR LinkedIn group.
- Please refrain from posting any personally identifiable information of a third-party survivor/victim/client.
- Post resources on the HT-RADAR LinkedIn group that you would be comfortable sharing with a wider audience. HT-RADAR and other participants have the right to reproduce postings.
- Messages and opinions shared are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of HT-RADAR or employees.
- HT-RADAR reserves the right to remove an individual from the group at any time for non-compliant behavior or postings.
- HT-RADAR reserves the right to remove posts or comments that do not comply with the guidelines.
- HT-RADAR reserves the right to make changes and modifications to these disclaimers at any time for any reason.
Example of Posting Goals:
- Research Articles
- Research Webinars
- Evidence-Based Training
- Requesting input on professional resources
- Research Participation Outreach
- Job postings
Example of what not to post:
- Fundraising events
- Personal stories
- Non-HT research
To request being added to this research group, click button below.